Canada Goose® Ladies Seaboard Jacket
RETURN POLICY: 30 Days, Restocking Fees Apply. See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*
- Jacket is lightweight enough to roll up and easily stow into hood. Once stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel
- Fully seam-sealed construction and exposed Aquaguard® water-resistant zippers keep rain out
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a headskirt underneath allows the hood to move with you and stay out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and air flow while keeping rain out
- Signature double-stripe reflective drop down panel at the upper back for added visibility in low light. Panel can be hidden underneath with hook-and-loop fastener during the day
- Heritage-inspired webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Underarm vents with zipper closures add air flow when needed
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Reflective Canada Goose wordmark logo along right sleeve
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Side seam zippers open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion and venting. Storm flap has reflective details and laser cut perforations at the top for added air flow
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with top flap and hook-and-loop closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and hook-and-loop closures, side entry has zipper closures. All pockets are lined with mesh and flap pockets are envelope construction to keep the rain out
- 1 interior pocket: mesh-lined secure zipper pocket
- Silicone disc logo is waterproof
- Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.