Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Down Coat
The warmest HyBridge yet, the HyBridge Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements, without sacrificing range of motion.
Flex points are crafted with stretch material or a narrower quilting pattern for improved mobility, while the hood and upper body is made from waterproof Tri-Durance fabric for protection in wet weather conditions.
Made in Canada
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once
- Dry Mapping: Hood and upper body are crafted with Tri-Durance waterproof fabric for added protection from the elements
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed under arms for added range of motion and enhanced fit
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- 2 exterior pockets: Large side pockets with two-way zipper closures. Interior of pockets include mesh panel that provides added ventilation when pockets left unzipped, and smaller handwarmer pockets lined with tricot for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket