Canada Goose® Women's Chilliwack Bomber
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- One interior security pocket
- Two lower fleece-lined pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Two high fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Centre Back Length: 25" (63.5cm)
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.