Canada Goose® | Ladies Brookvale Hoody
The Brookvale Hoody's flexible and lightweight fabric provides high mobility and easy portability as it can be stored away into its own internal mesh pocket. With the convenience of a hood to maintain essential neck and head warmth, this hoody can be worn on its own for active fall camping or paired with one of our Technical Shells for colder weather adventure.
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
TEI 2 VERSATILE 30°F / 5°F
- Tri-Durance Hardshell fabric hood is waterproof, fully seam sealed and adjustable 2-ways
- Removable neck gator in Tensile Tech fleece fabric for added warmth and element protection
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Tri-Durance PF fabric under sleeves and on side panels add flexibility and warmth
- Tensile Knit fabric at elbow, underarm, and hem panel for ease of movement and added comfort
- Stretch cuffs with thumb-loops and adjustable overlay to protect from cold and wind
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*