Canada Goose® Ladies Cavalry Trench
Canada Goose Cavalry Trench Coat
Lightweight and windproof, this jacket is made with our Dura-Force Light fabric for excellent protection in transitional weather. A fishtail hem and longer length add coverage while interior drawcords at the waist and hem customize the fit and block out harsh winds
- Removable hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction stays out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the brim and back add visibility in low light. When hood is removed, the exposed zipper folds into the collar
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel with military button closuradds breathability and air flow without compromising element protection
- To create a lighter feel, the body of this jacket is unlined, however sleeves are lined for on-off ease and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs with snap closures keep the elements out
- Waist and hem feature interior drawcords to customize fit and block out harsh winds
- Fishtail hem with drawcord adds coverage and element protection while allowing for range of motion
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: large double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Side entry has snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.