RETURN POLICY: 30 Days, Restocking Fees Apply. See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*
Designed for high intensity activities in extreme weather, this innovative, water-repellant parka is a performance-driven style. Advanced Thermal Mapping® technology helps maximize the warmth of lightweight down while promoting flexibility and breathability. Strategically placed Tensile Knit fabric allows you to move freely in active pursuits, while an interior snow skirt blocks the ice and cold in blizzard conditions.
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
TEI 3 FUNDAMENTAL 15°F / -5°F
- Tri-Durance Hardshell fabric hood is waterproof, fully seam sealed and adjustable 2-ways
- Removable neck gator in Tensile Tech fleece fabric for added warmth and element protection
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Tri-Durance PF fabric under sleeves and on side panels add flexibility and warmth
- Tensile Knit fabric at elbow, underarm, and hem panel for ease of movement and added comfort
- Stretch cuffs with thumb-loops and adjustable overlay to protect from cold and wind
DELIVERED IN 2-7 DAYS
Money Back Guarantee