Canada Goose® Ladies Lorette Parka
Conquer fluctuating temperatures in style with a sophisticated parka with elaborate quilt-through detailing. Tighten the adjustable drawcord hood to keep brisk winds out. Experience the enduring warmth of a heavy-duty rib-knit collar as well as fleece-lined pockets.
TEI 3 FUNDAMENTAL - 15°F / -5°F
COYOTE FUR RUFF
Fur origin: North America
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Quilt-through design
- Leather details at pockets, back vent, sleeve tabs and buttons
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in media pocket
- Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*