Moose Knuckles Men's Silverthorne Jacket
Protect your neck with this stripped-down mid-weight and its wool sherpa collar.
- Slim cut delivers a sleek profile and keeps warm air close to the body.
- 28 1/2" Back Length
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex 2-Way Stretch Outershell
- 90/10 Goose down fill ensures supreme warmth without excess weight.
- 100% Wool Sherpa Inner Collar For Added Comfort and Warmth
- Heavy-duty YKK Vislon zipper for consistent on/off and adjustments for the life of the jacket.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zipper closure.
- Small Leather Patch with MK Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
- The shell fabric’s TPU MEMBRANE on the backside which provides an additional water repellent function and breathability.
- Durable water repellant finish on the surface helps to ensure that snow & precipitation remains on the outside. (FYI- it’s the down that helps with heat retention/warmth)
- The 2-way stretch outershell & lining fabrics have been quilted with a highly durable stretch thread to ensure that the garment is as flexible as you are.