Canada Goose - Women - Rossclair Parka Heritage
COYOTE FUR RUFF
Fur origin: North America
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage. Back gusset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before drycleaning.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*