Canada Goose® Men's Langford Parka
New to our Arctic Line, this stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas, but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look – all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Mid-thigh length
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 1-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically)
• Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
• Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection from the cold
• Four fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
• Utility pen pocket on left sleeve
• Two lower pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• Two interior pockets; top left security pocket with zipper closure, lower drop-in pocket
• Adjustable waist draw cord provides added warmth
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuff s keep out the cold and snow
• Centre back length: 36” / 91.44cm
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*