Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka - No Fur
The Langford gets an update with streamlined hood adjustment, additional drop-in pockets, and added backpack straps. This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau parka but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Classic (we recommend sizing down, fits larger than the Langford Heritage Model)
- Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood and collar adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims).
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- CORDURA® piping detail around cuff adds durability in high abrasion areas.
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*