Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Bomber
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North, the Chilliwack Bomber™ provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jackets.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
TEI 3 FUNDAMENTAL -10° / -20°
• Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
• Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic look and great protection in high-wind conditions
• Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
• Two high fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
• Centre back length: 27.25" (69.22cm)
• Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
RETURN POLICY: See Freeds Return Policy Details.
*ATTENTION: ALL PRICES WILL CONVERT FROM CANADIAN DOLLARS*